Hey your blog has some nice stuff. I have some supra's on my blog too. I want to get the society shoe personally. I'm trying to get more support for my blog so check it out and if you like it follow me. I would follow you, but there is no follow button on your page. If you go to customize on the top of the page it can lead you to where to put a follow box on your page.
Hey your blog has some nice stuff. I have some supra's on my blog too. I want to get the society shoe personally. I'm trying to get more support for my blog so check it out and if you like it follow me. I would follow you, but there is no follow button on your page. If you go to customize on the top of the page it can lead you to where to put a follow box on your page.
ReplyDeleteso check out my blog backpakfreak.blogspot.com
i loove those kicks the red ones are fireee
ReplyDelete